1. These Terms and Conditions pertaining to RapidRadioCodes apply to your use of the RapidRadioCodes website, accessible at https://www.rapidradiocodes.co.uk, https://www.rapidradiocodes.com and various other domains.
2. These are the terms on which RapidRadioCodes renders all Services to you. These terms are made applicable to you by your continued use of the site and/or purchase of a Radio Code through the site.
3. "Consumer" refers to an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession;
4. "Contract" refers to the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
5. "Order" refers to the Consumer's order of Services provided by RapidRadioCodes.
6. "Services" refers to the services offered by RapidRadioCodes as set out in detail below, namely the generating of "Radio Codes" intended to unlock radio stereo units not limited to any particular manufacturer.
7. "Website" refers to the website https://www.rapidradiocodes.co.uk, and any other domain(s) that it may be accessed on.
8. "Supplier" refers to RapidRadioCodes.
9. The description of the Services is as set out on the website and RapidRadioCodes, although confident in its ability to generate radio codes that are fit for purpose, offers no guarantee of this in any circumstances.
10. It is the Consumer's responsibility to ensure that any serial numbers, precodes, part numbers or other information required by RapidRadioCodes to generate Radio Codes are accurate.
11. RapidRadioCodes reserves the right to offer or refuse refunds for Services at its discretion.
12. RapidRadioCodes reserves the right to make changes to the Services as it deems necessary, and to notify the Consumer of these changes only where it is deemed to be applicable to the Consumer.
13. All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
14. You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any premises under your control as required, provide us with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary licences and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
15. Failure to comply with the above is a Consumer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it. If you fail to remedy it following our request, we reserve the right to terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
16. We reserve the right to retain and use information as set out under the Privacy and Cookies Policy.
17. We reserve the right to contact you using the methods available to us, including but not limited to e-mail or other electronic communication methods.
18. The description of the Services in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will do our best to inform you of the reason as soon as possible.
19. The Order process is set out on the Website, and it is your responsibility to check that you have used it correctly and in accordance with these terms.
20. A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you are redirected to a web page confirming successful payment. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation).
21. Although the Supplier tries its best to ensure the decoded Radio Code is isplayed to the payment success page immediately after payment has been made, it makes no guarantee that this will be the case, due to reasons including but not limited to website/software errors and acts of God.
22. If in any event the Consumer has not received the Radio Code after making the payment, the Consumer agrees to contact the Supplier within 24 hours of payment being made and before contacting any other third-party regarding the Services, including but not limited to review sites.
23. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Consumer and the Supplier in writing.
24. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
25. Payment may include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
26. You must pay by submitting your payment details at the time of placing your Order. We reserve the right to collect payment funds at any time, whether immediately, before or after rendition of the Services.
27. In the event that the Radio Code is decoded immediately after payment, the Consumer will be considered to have revoked the right to withdraw or cancel the Order.
28. In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you, or anything someone else says or writes to you on our behalf, about us or about the Services, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).
29. The Contract continues as long as it takes us to perform the Services.
30. Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other: a) commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice; or b) is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation.
31. On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
32. Either party may transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
33. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control: a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and b. the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Consumer's above rights relating to delivery (and the right to cancel below).
34. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
35. These Terms and Conditions should be read alongside, and are in addition to, our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
36. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because we believe you are not buying the Services wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
37. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
38. In the event of a dispute regarding these Services or these Terms, the Consumer agrees to contact us in the first instance, before any other third-party, including but not limited to courts of law and review sites.
39. After this, disputes may be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Consumer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.